Male and female both are a bit similar while being different at the same time. They both have hormones in their body. The hormones are chemicals that are released into the blood. From blood, these hormones travel to the different organs and tissues and carry out their functions. There are various hormones in the human body and all of them have different roles. Out of all the hormones in the body, there are some hormones that have a huge impact on one’s health if they are imbalanced in the body
The hormones which can impact one’s health and cause problems are:
- Melatonin – responsible for controlling sleep and wake cycles of the body
- T3 and T4 – these two are thyroid hormones. They are responsible for digestion, hunger and energy levels of the body. They are responsible for regulating metabolism
- Progesterone – is found in ovaries and is also known as a female hormone. They are involved in reproduction.
- Testosterone – is known as a male hormone found in testicles and is responsible for reproduction.
- Insulin – insulin is responsible for the use of glucose in the bloodstream. The imbalance of insulin hormone leads to an imbalance of blood sugar levels leading to type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Cortisol- endocrine system gets stimulated by stress. It causes the release of cortisol in the body which is one of the contributors to intense behaviour such as fighting.
- Estrogen – estrogen is present in females. It is responsible for bone health. Depletion of this hormone can lead to osteoporosis which is usually seen during menopause.
These are some of the hormones that affect the health of a person. Testosterone is an important hormone for males and it is better to not let it get imbalanced.Testogen is an effective testosterone booster available in the market. Anyone having testosterone hormone issues must try this.